- Support Groups
- Self Advocacy Training/Support
- Meeting new Youth
- Recreational activities; movies, sporting events, trips, and hanging out in a supportive environment
Youth Led and Youth Driven…
- With a helping hand Youth will move to the forefront of the decision making processes of their very own programs.
- The Youth will gain valuable teambuilding and leadership skills to help them make the decisions in the programs that they will be taking part in.
Empowering Youth through…
- Wide range of recreational activities
- Peer led Support Groups
- Peer/Self Advocacy Training
- Educational and Vocational Development
- Through these activities Youth will be able to gain the knowledge to enter adulthood with a positive outlook on their futures
After School Activities
Join other youth in after school social and support activities.
Join other youth to discuss the topics that effect today's youth.
Youth Advisory Board
Youth will have the ability to give input on the services that youth in the system receive.
Drop in Services
A safe place for youth to meet other youth and participate in education/ referral, recreation, and support groups.
Youth who need help with education, employment, and having their basic needs met are supported by caring staff that will help youth gain resources.